YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 8 September 2021

ROBLIN, MANITOBA. CANADA

New day. New province.


This body of water will be the provincial boundary.
I guess with the construction the official billboard welcoming me had been temporarily put in storage.

Salvaged this from a journal, CHAIS and CHAINS, of two intrepid ladies who ventured forth cycling across Canada not that long ago.
(Since Yorkton, Saskatchewan and till Kenora, Ontario, I will (almost) be on the same routing that Kristen and Hyla used to cross this part of the country.
I'm very much at peace at my pace but when I look at what they did somedays,
I caramba!!!!)

I wasn't in Manitoba for more than 25metres and.........!!!!!. 
Served hot and fresh by some very lovely ladies.


Manitoba was also in the grip of the draught.
In these parts of the world,
when the crop reports hit that "A" farmer's yields is down by 60-70%, it's has huge repercussions globally.



What might have been someone's taget practice is actually my target motel.
Was more than pleased that the room was much nicer than the sign.

Random, Roblin, Manitoba ice cream shop.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment