YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 18 September 2021

RUSHING RIVER PROVINCIAL PARK, ONTARIO. CANADA.

With the weather oddly cooperating, I'm on a pleasant rotation of alternating nights between camping and catching a room.

With a camp night schedule, I search and find the local Safeway not at the usual high traffic, big box location.
I'll find that it is in a high traffic spot, but the usual vehicular traffic is here watercraft.
I hate to guess what the collective population of the Lake of the Woods water network would be,
but judging just by the "shoppers" coming and going while I shopped, lots.
(here if a runaway grocery cart dents your ride, 
stand back for the splash)







Absolutely beautiful park!!
Beautiful campsite.
Beautiful night. (it did rain but one of those warm nights where it's pleasantly hypnotic)





Sparks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment