YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 12 July 2014

PEDALING FOR PARKINSON'S - 2014

On Thursday I loaded some bikes and headed to Parry Sound for a different kind of fun in the sun.
I participating in the Pedal for Parkinson's. A fund raiser for helping find a cure for the disease.
The event has numerous routes and distances to ride over three days.

 I'm planning on rockin' the max each day. 
370k's total.
(could of just rode here)




 In Parry Sound checking out where all the action will start and end.




 Bottle caged moon

 
Brake disc moon disc


 Catch a little WiFi before I find a hidden corner in town and catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

 Will spend the night doing a little car camping by the station.
There's something about the train history in PS. Even today there aren't many places in town where you won't hear the horn blasts from both CN & CP trains on their way somewhere in this great land.

Well I've some work to do tomorrow and there's another one of these storming through even before I'm halfway through my first nightmare so.......
Nightie night

COMING NEXT: ROCKIN' THE FIRST ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment