YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 17 July 2014

PEDALING FOR PARKINSON'S - 2014 SUNDAY

Here we are taking a look at the 2014's Pedaling for Parkinson's Sunday's ride and event wrap-up.

 The water dripping off my nose was sure saying rain but the Doppler was saying hang in there because a sunny day is on the way

 Here we catch our breath. Both from a rather brisk pace and some fancy riding by all......... triggered by a wayward DOG! 
Break test!
Wasn't quite ready for a dirt nap.


Volunteers getting last laugh. 
You're riding in the rain and we're not.




Group call-out.
SLOWING.

DAM RIGHT I'M SLOWING AND STOPPING!
Check out the eats!



 THANK YOU!!!

 This poor volunteer is going banana's keeping track of us.

 Almost back.

The routes were so well marked all days that there were no excuses for a wrong turn. 




Back for more eats.


  
I originally signed-up to ride first and try to help out a cause second.
 I will leave first with a greater awareness of a disease that fortunately just touched my late father's life.
I will leave with the reassurance of the power of family and friends, old and new.
I will leave knowing that we can all try to make a difference.

Thanks to all.
Hoping to see everyone next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment