YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 15 July 2014

PEDALING FOR PARKINSON'S - 2014 SUNDAY - GETTIN' GOIN'

SUNDAY, JULY 13, 2014

Let's first take a look at how the final day of the 2014 Pedaling for Parkinson's weekend got started.

 After banging off 130k's yesterday, I'm a little surprised that I've waken a little brighter than the weather. A quick check of the Doppler looks like this will blow over soon.


 Riding in honour of:
MY DAD
JOHN NEMY

 Please don't adjust your computer screen. This is how I view things after a couple of days of riding 245K's.


 Here again, bright and early on this wet morning, these smiling volunteers are back at it.
A very conscience attempt to keep  track of us all.
A reassuring feeling that if I was to make a wrong turn and in my horror end up going through Toronto any earlier than I have to, someone will come looking.

 How about lucky 375.

 Big honour to my Dad. A little holding up the colours of the SCCC.

 The pre-ride presentations were not to be missed. The actual cycling was just one component of this event.

 Peter putting safety first. Making sure we behave ourselves second.

 When you have family and friends involved. 
Smiles all around.

COMING NEXT - RIDERS IN THE STORM? (Hope we don't make the lightening round!)



No comments:

Post a Comment