YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 4 October 2016

NICOLA NEMY, HYLA NEMY, PAUL NEMY. CYCLING THE SIERRA NEVADA. HEADING TO LAX.

August 22, 2016

Heading to LAX

The girls were back in Toronto from a couple of months in Cat Lake, Northern Ontario for but a day before we were off. 

Hyla Nemy, the bicycle blogger, Nicola Nemy.

Two out of three thumbs up.

Thanks for the lift Kate!


Coming into Los Angeles
Bringing in a triple of these
Don't touch my boxes if you please
Mrs customs woman, yeah



We laughed
and laughed.
I was caught off guard as what to do or say as we approached U.S. customs and immigration.
I view the girls as travelling companions more so than daughters at this point.

My uncertain answer to a half hearted approach to the immigration officer and his question if we are family was:
"SORT OF?"
His quick reply was:
So, are the drugs SORT OF in your daughters bags?
(I''m pretty sure he let us, mainly me, through based on the girls'  looks)



Now off to the moving floor,
and to take advantage of pre boarding:

"Anyone travelling family?"







No comments:

Post a Comment