YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 18 February 2013

NEW ZEALAND - HEADING TO MIDDLE EARTH

February 16, 2013

...... and we didn't even have to stop and ask for directions.


YYZ
Thanks for the lift Nicola! Hey wait. I drove here. Thanks for leaving.



Even at 35,000 ft - "We couldn't have been expelled by the real dean; he loves us".


Flaps up. Mt Baker(?) in the distance.

Coming in to
  YVR




Corny Hobbit safety video.
Who are these people?

AKL
Fourteen hours, three major motion pictures (all on my want to see list before the Oscars),
supper, breakfast, and where the hell did Saturday go (oh, International dateline. oh, I get it back when I go home. oh, I'll let you know if I want it back later)

After clearing BIOSECURITY, we were ready to go Hobbit hunting. 
For something different I didn't bring my silencer.
I brought my LOUDENER!

No comments:

Post a Comment