YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 5 February 2013

PAUL NEMY, HYLA NEMY, JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING - A HOSTEL NEW YEAR

DECEMBER 31, 2012
JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING, U.S.A.


Any New Years Eve, when after a day of big mountain skiing,  I can take in a torch light parade, fireworks, some wood fired oven pizza and be in bed in time to wish anyone in Newfoundland, HAPPY NEW YEAR! is a good New Years Eve.



 Resolutions. Let me think?
1) I will never ever wear blue jean shorts in public again.
2) Next time I rock someone to sleep, I will not use real stones.
...............
Good choice. Chili peppers. Bring on any kind of HEAT!



I survived  Jackson Hole. Always wondered what it would be like to go to Harvard Medical School, 
BUT NOT AS A CADAVER!


View Larger Map
Home for a couple of nights. The Hostel.
Our private room for four was perfect for the two of us.

 Our beds, three piece bathroom, WI-FI, that's all folks.


COMING NEXT - HYLA AND I  VISIT JACKSON THE TOWN 22YRS LATER. DO YOU MEAN BOTH OF US. THAT WOULD MAKE HYLA ONLY FOUR MONTHS OLD. IS IT POSSIBLE? 

No comments:

Post a Comment