YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 14 July 2013

ATLANTIC CANADA CYCLING, NEWFOUNDLAND - BACK TO RIDIN' THE ROCK 2010 - STAGE 4

SUMMER 2010

COW HEAD TO TORRENT RIVER, NEWFOUNDLAND.


View Larger Map

Knowing that I will be able to wring myself out at the end of the day, I don't mind the odd ride in the rain. 
Tonight we are scheduled for a motel overnight.





Sisters heading the other way. Passing riders are always interested about whats ahead from where we've come.
Here the big question was about HOT SHOWERS????



 Rain or not, for the only north and south corridor of the west coast, the road is surprisingly free of traffic.

 Tomorrow.


 Here we are.

When I got to the hotel I rode  through the lobby, down the hall, by the ice machine and right into my room without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment