YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 7 November 2013

HYLA NEMY, NICOLA NEMY - TO THE SISTERHOOD. To the pants.

Ladies and Gentlemen, TOTO:

I hear the drums echoing tonight 
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation 
She's coming in 12:30 flight 
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation 
I stopped an old man along the way, 
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies 
He turned to me as if to say, Hurry girl, It's waiting there for you 


It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you 
There's nothing that a hundred women or more could ever do 
I bless the rains down in Africa 
Gonna take some time to do the things we never have 


That is TOTO.












Tibby: To the pants.
Lena: And the sisterhood.
Carmen: And this moment, and the rest of our lives.
CarmenLenaBridgetTibby: Together and apart.



Today's blog posting partially brought to you by:
Available at your local ITunes store.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment