YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 7 March 2017

TEVOR COLL. TANGO PIAZZOLLO, BUENOA AIRES, ARGENTINA

February 19, 2017

It takes more than two of us to get to the tango.

I will say that for all parties being deep in travels and so far from home how unique is was that we were able to meet up with one of Nicola's dearest friends, Trevor.
From our very first meeting back in Nicola's early Ryerson days, we've enjoyed his camaraderie and animated love of life.
The old new song and dance.
For the past half year Trevor has been sailing the southern seas on board the cruise ship Celebrity Infinity as part of the performing arts crew.
With his pedigree of song and dance we couldn't have found a more appreciative partner, along with friend Molly, to take in the number one show in Buenos Aires,

THE TANGO




 Along with Trevor's stage partner in dance, Molly, we're off cross town on this rather warm summer evening for some entertainment.
I'm going' to get me some culture.



I did say warm evening.

Street food.

As we shared our own, Trevor's spirited stories of life on the other side of cruising was fun dinner chit and chat.
  


Tango Piazzollo.
We've come just for the show where many have taken their dinner here as well.


With our front row table, after a while I settled in fearing not that I would be part of the show, "on" or thankfully someone coming "off" the stage.

I love tango, and I used to dance when I was young. 
Pope Francis


Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot.

Live band and the music added to the night.


Con sonrisas alrededor parece que todo el mundo está disfrutando del espectáculo.

The lengthy show, serenaded in Spanish, illustrated the history and evolution of this city's and country's famous dance.

The closet I ever got to this culture was listening to 
Ted Nugent's

My baby she like to rock
My baby she like to roll
My baby she can dance all night
My baby got no control
She do the Wango Tango


Bien Hecho
Bien Hecho, indeed

Charmed.

Thanks Molly and Trevor.

Some things in life are best shared.

Bon Voyage
 and see you in Asia, 
or if you are cruising by the island....


I'm richer than I think.






No comments:

Post a Comment