YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 13 July 2017

NEMY FAMILY COTTAGE - MASTERING SOME BASS AND PIKE



In between a week of hammering and sawing, I often pop down to the dock for a few casts. 
Always with some results in the past, I'm not sure if its the higher water levels that now are providing endless hits. 
Predominately fun, fighting and flying bass of all sizes. 

Some Northern Pike thrown in.
After a week of solitude, not the friendliest first face I've seen close up.





 Mine I catch and release.
Leave the Captain Highliner factory to come thru for dinner.


Teach a man to fish and then bake a potato.
 Thanks P.E.I.
Went with a single baked this time.

Just another reason to keep the tape measure handy.
Measure twice indeed. 
This fish by my guess weighed in at about 2.5lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment