YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 8 November 2020

GLENGARRY CAMPGROUND TO CORNWALL, ONTARIO. FORTY-FIVE KILOMETRES

September 24, 2020 

Last camp.

Maybe with the recent acceleration of the COVID19 in Quebec my regreably early exit of Montreal is not that bad of idea.

With my travel plans post Montreal gone out the window of an basement apartment,
I ride on.
Shame not to take advantage of the weather.
My alternative plan of riding myself to Kingston will be a fitting finally. 
 

I was there.
But not for long.
After Hyla's gracious offer of a ride(in a car),
we mutually agreed in meeting in Cornwall later today.


Thank you.
It's been an amazing ride.
My forced alternative tour had given me oppurtunity to see another corner of this amazing country.
The country being distinctive but not as much as the culture.
I have forever enjoyed La Belle Province and it's people.
Merci Quebec.



No comments:

Post a Comment