YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 1 April 2022

BRETON WOODS, NEW HAMPSHIRE, USA. MARCH 21, 2022. SKI DAY SIX.

I might have been wishing a little to hard for the past weeks weather of warm and wet has flipped to rather bitter cold. Somehow driving here I pretty much had my self talked out of skiing. Besides the -13C and a stiff wind, had one of my nicer days this trip. 




Lots of snow.
Awesome base with a little dusting of fresh snow.
Not lots of people.


Quite the lodge at top.


Have been watching some high quality trash.
Thought to mix it up that if there would be any place to watch some New England Antique Roadshow would be here.
With one click, voila, a episode from The Mount Washington Hotel.
I'm going there.
This is all part of The Bretton Woods experience.
They did have some nice junk in the trunk.





No comments:

Post a Comment