YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 17 February 2023

ORGAN PIPE CACTUS NATIONAL MONUMENT. AJO MOUNTAIN DINNER DRIVE

I have for some time been meaning to record all the National Parks and Monuments ( Hyla gave me the tool in a stack of postcards from each…….) of the USA that I and we’ve visited. Many, many (In my travels of the world, I’ve never been to one single country with the diversity of landscape like the good old USA) have their incredibly distinctive nature and features, and 

Organ Pipe National Monument

 was not any different. We liked it a lot for its amazing Southwest screensaver imagery. What made it unique in the desert variety of terrain is it is catalogue as a wet desert. Even during our stay, some brief moisture allows some vegetation to grow amongst the variety of cacti affording some semblance of “green” throughout. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment