YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 2 October 2023

PECK GULCH CAMPGROUND TO KOOCANUSA RESORT, MONTANA. USA SEPTEMBER 26, 2023 DAY TEN


Day two of our amazing ride along the 
KOOCANUSZA reservoir.
Our campsite didn't offer much other than some fantastic views and the odd eagle soaring by.

How would you like to open your tent flap and see this wildlife? 
It's breakfast so quickly grab the salt and pepper spray.


Up and out of camp.






I've been retired for a awhile but still get excited about:
"PAYDAY"










 Our two Days on the reservoir will end at the KOOCANUSA Resort where we will and The Gazelle will nicely recharge.

(My burger had so many side options that when our sever came I panicked and blurted out:
"Tator tots".
I sat with mixed emotions waiting for my plate and my intuition was confirmed that perhaps it wasn't my best choice, but by far it wasn't the worst choice.
Don't get me wrong. I find that there is a time and place for most everything and it won't be the last time I'll have TT but will always have in the back of my mind that I should of had the onion rings.
it will be a lunch that I'll never get back but one of the things that I like most about a day of cycling is that at the end almost everything tastes great.
Reminds me of the time I confused the world renown Mayo Clinic and the mayonnaise clinic..........)
 







No comments:

Post a Comment