YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 21 December 2012

JOHN NEMY - SOME CHRISTMAS STORIES

A CHRISTMAS STORY
1959
A time for a couple of kids when time didn't matter.
We're we going Dad?

Could possibly the silver arches in the distance turn golden one day?

Our own "It's a Wonderful Life" to have a "White Christmas" and not being left "Home Alone" or
 "Home Alone II" or "Home Alone III" or "Home.....
We have a "ALL STAR" home.

No better way to get warm than to get cold.

Bazinga!

A CHRISTMAS STORY
1983
Flick: Are you kidding? Stick my tongue to that stupid pole? That's dumb!
Schwartz: That's 'cause you know it'll stick!
Flick: You're full of it!
Schwartz: Oh yeah?
Flick: Yeah!
Schwartz: Well I double-DOG-dare ya!
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare you"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.
Schwartz: I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat! 

A CHRISTMAS STORY
2012
I look at my watch
And midnight is near
I think I'll go to  SPRAWLMART*

No comments:

Post a Comment