YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 26 December 2012

PAUL NEMY - WEST by JET

DECEMBER 26, 2012

 When one’s vacation starts with the alarm clock blaring at no man’s or women’s hour of 03:30, you are pretty much guaranteed that your holiday will only get better from there. There are no good mornings, but just a farewell hug and kiss and a second good night of the night to Kate.
With a trusty co-driver (being very courteous and quiet so as not to distract my driving,) I was as possibly as anyone could at 05:00hrs, delivered ceremoniously to YYZ.
Here all had to do was to make sure I boarded the correct flight. “Eastjet” was not today's itinerary. It was the jet going west that I needed to find.
From there on, I was counting on the trusted “Time Flys” to get me to YVR as promised.


 I lately try to limit my crying in public. Over the recent years I've had many occasions to pick up and deliver family, relatives, friends to the airport. As much as I enjoy being able to assist in their travels, I often feel a little sad and left out after seeing endless lines of people coming and going, faces of having been or ready to leave.
Today not only was I be delivered to the start of my travels by Nicola, but amazingly picked up five hours by flight later by Hyla.. Her part North American traverse half completed. Mine just starting.


I am now counting on gravity to deliver both a safe landing and for the tug on the ski hills Hyla and I will search out.

COMING NEXT - OFF TO WASHINGTON. WHERE THE HELL'S DENZEL?

No comments:

Post a Comment