YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 29 April 2014

PARIS TO ANCASTER 2014, JEREMY POWERS, ANTHONY CLARK, JAM FUND, PAUL NEMY - NIAGARA FALLS & PAUL'S

Saturday, April 26, 2014


 Map my Ride.
How about heading down the road to one of the wonders of the commercial world,
Niagara Falls.

What do I do the day before I have a larger ride marked on my calender. Take full advantage of the opportunity and try to put my feet up as much as the day will allow. This day I'm glad to do a little cookin' for our guests and us and beyond that do small things all for my P2A cause.

 If you are all things Pro and trying to head that way, you go out to ride a 100k's or so.

Thanks for the invite but being thankful and having survived the preride yesterday is my omen to go low today.


Tune Time
Pit stall 350 Kilman Rd.

 Scott has Kate's bike behind him. Next in line for a Hi Performance tune.


 Glad for a change I took the garbage out this week.


 
Just in these short couple of days I've taken a liking to all our guests.
I've enjoyed sitting with Anthony (I sat. Anthony paced.) and talked all things life, cycling, tricked out minis,...
I've enjoyed Anthony's candid comments on how he's involved in a very complicated relationship....

........with himself.

WHAT!!!!!!!

Anthony appears to be as much as possibly attentive dad with calls home and other things caring. 





 Boys and Girls.







Trying to take a picture here.






Work with me please.

Here we go.
 Ladies and Gentlemen
Your Jam Fund riders.
Alec Donahue, Anthony Clark, J-Pow, Caitlin McCarthy, 
Scott Smith

 When I was arranging Jeremy and the gang's visit, I did mention that I have yet to have a winning house guest.
Roger Hammond and Jonathan Page's visits were fun but neither was able to hoist P2A's glass cobble.
Here with five riders in total staying, maybe I have a dark horse staying in the guest wing?
(I said dark horse, not black....)

 The boss keeping things light with the "look down here, wait a minute, wait a minute,....

OK Onward
The actual falls @ Niagara is nice but my recommendation is:

1) The Hilarious House of Frightenstein
2) Go for Funnel cakes
3) Madame Tousands. You haven't seen nothin' till you've seen Tom Cruise in wax.
4) Canadian Ballet (sorry Caitlan)

COMING NEXT - WILL IT BE A GAY PARIS TO ANCASTER?


No comments:

Post a Comment