YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 4 March 2015

M O R O C C O

After our near Arctic expedition and Ontario just finishing up with the coldest February since whenever, I thought and need to take a look at some warmer times.

IN

I WENT TO

I SAW

 SNAKE CHARMERS

THE SAHARA DESERT

A WILD CAMEL

THE ATLAS MOUNTAINS

FIG PLANTATIONS

A GUY AND ROMAN RUINS

 MANY SOUKS

This is where I start warming up. 
Part of my visit was during the Islamic Holy celebration of Ramadan.
For a month practising Muslims refrain from eating and drinking between sunrise and sunset.
This guy below was pacing himself during the day in what I remember to be 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, Celsius (didn't matter) in the shade, so in the sun lets guess a couple of thousand degrees.......
Some like it hot.

A SMALL HERDER                                                     AND HIS GOATS

SLUSHY  SLINGER


Passed thru the land of Crumpet Stuffers coming and going.
It was coldish here so I will not write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment