YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 23 August 2018

PEDALING FOR PARKINSON'S. JULY14, 2018. PART TWO/FIVE. SATURDAY. LET 'EM RIDE.

Like so many events in my life, they may now only be dates on a past calendar, but many have forever instilled a pride, purpose and a passion to walk, better yet, ride forward with.

So for now,


Day two roll out.
let em ride.

I like this.
Larry is looking like business again.
After pulling me thru 95k's yesterday,
(I try to make a little confessional everyday. Part of it is to exercise my demons. After yesterday I'm pretty sure that don't want to have any part of me)
the business of whats another 85k's today!

.....what the"f"minus?








Coming to realise that there aren't too many images of pedaling but THANKS to an amazing group of volunteers, lots of all sorts of nourishing.
The donning of spandex to cycle this event is only the second reason why I wear it.

Sharing is caring.





I pace my self at these wonderful rest stops so as leave enough room for the big one.

Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment