YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 25 August 2018

PEDALING FOR PARKINSON'S. JULY15, 2018. PART FIVE/FIVE. LET IT RIDE

Like so many events in my life, they may now only be dates on a calendar past, but many have forever instilled a pride, purpose and a passion to walk, better yet, ride forward with.

So for now,

The last call to order,

Here on Sunday we join for the last official ride.
I shall come to a realisation mid July next year that something is just not quite right.

Had fun over the years chasing the Belgium jerseys.
Congrats again this day with your country men wearing yellow in the TDF and being giant killers in the continuing World Cup. 



Thanks to Larry my partner for the great company over the weekend.
Never cease to battle on and off the bike.






Like all the stops, they brought it all.!!

Here in just one stop I rehydrated, re-nourished and 
the way I was felling, made a booking to cycle right into my retirement residence.


Editors note: Braking is Bad


No comments:

Post a Comment