YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 1 September 2018

THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE

August  24, 2018


With my originally scheduled ride from Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA, across the bottom of BC via the Crowsnest Pass to Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA smoked out, I diverted to Whistler, British Columbia, CANADA.

Thanks to Carol and John for their gracious offer.
 After a little re-grouping, time zone re-adjusting, re-fuelling I'm heading down the hill.
Thanks again to Carol and John for the invitation to Hornby Island.

 Howe Sound Camp on the Sea to Sky Highway.

August 25, 2018

 Woke to some much needed rain for a province that is on fire.

 On to Horseshoe Bay to catch the ferry.

The rain, in this little part, has damped some rather persistent, noticeable smoke that had blanketed a good portion of BC.


With the parts of the 100k + being uphill, the rest I thought,

BRAKING BAD.



 At the bottom of all this I'll ride right onto the ferry and then on to my now most favourite bar,
Nanaimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment