YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 23 March 2019

BACK AT BLACKS. NEW BRAUNFELS, TEXAS, USA

Our last pass thru Texas had us purposely head to Lockhart, Texas, advertised and personally verified as the, and confirmed as mine,
BBQ capital of the world.

We stopped, and again were richly rewarded, at a little satellite outlet.


Here is my 2016 homage to what was to me one of my most memorable meals in the world of regional  cuisine. 




Editor's note: In respect to wonderful art form of this food throughout certain states of The United States of America, I would like to write that firstly out of fifty, that thing that sits on your porch with a propane tank attached is NOT a BBQ, secondly the debate of  "sauce over no sauce" is an endless debate that I've decided on but hope that remains an endless, thirdly the beef and or pork...........twenty ninth. Let me explain about the "Sides" Oh my Goodness. The pinto beans..............fifthily, BEEF and Texas NO sauce ranks so high in my culinary........

No comments:

Post a Comment