YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 10 August 2020

GREAT LAKES WATERFRONT TRAIL. AHMERTSBERG, ONTARIO


Went exploring a bit of Ontario’s west coast and south shore. All pretty much new to me. 

I’ll find it classic country for a tour. Thank Kate for the transfer to Owen Sound. Later for the lift home after we rendezvous in London. Didn’t really stick to the exact route, but we’ll call this the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail. The post titles correspond to my days end and on route. 



Spent a couple of nights in Windsor hiding from the heat.
Pretty much only place I back and forth to was
Fred's Farm Fresh.
Go there.



After a little exploring and liking Ahmertsberg on the Detroit River, with respect I'll stake my tent for the night at the visitor's centre thats closed. 
Will spent a quiet, a bit hot and humid, evening enjoying some local perch while watching the some lakers pass by.

One would hope that an quiet evening would lead to a quiet morning.
I did say "hope".

No comments:

Post a Comment