YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 11 August 2020

GREAT LAKES WAYTERFRONT TRAIL, SORTOF. LEAMINGTON. ONTARIO

Went exploring a bit of Ontario’s west coast and south shore. All pretty much new to me. 

I’ll find it classic country for a tour. Thank Kate for the transfer to Owen Sound. Later for the lift home after we rendezvous in London. Didn’t really stick to the exact route, but we’ll call this the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail. The post titles correspond to my days end and on route. 


Ahmerstburg Cycle Tourist Baptismal.
Well my best laid plans of staking some grass behind the closed visitors centre took a rather wet turn for the worst this morning.
At six am I was woken. It wasn't one second later that I heard a hissing and thought oddly I was getting a  flat when the lawn sprinklers came on.
It being a warm night, I slept without a fly and it wasn't five seconds later that I and most everything inside was soaked.
Perhaps ten seconds saw me out and dragging everything out of harms way.
After moving and settling back in, another sequence at my new location went in place.
Repeat and then pretty much resign to its time to get up.


Fortunately it was a beautiful morning and let the sun do a job.






Starting to pass some north shore wineries and vineyards.




Must be getting close to Leamington.
The greenhouse capital of and Canada.

With their migrant workforce, this factory farm has been in the news for the wrong reasons.




No comments:

Post a Comment