YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 12 January 2023

AQUA PRIETA, MEXICO NEW YEAR. DECEMBER 31ST, 2022 AND JANUARY 1ST, 2023

Between the gunfire (glad we have our helmets) and the fireworks, 
one of the attractions of visiting Mexico was to see if I fare any better if my New Years resolutions are in Spanish.
 I’m really focused on: 
(3) Get a non-refundable gym membership for a minimum of one-year. (If they have a deal that you can’t refuse, two years would be better. Save on one resolution for next year.
(17) Be a lot more diligent on keeping my daily whereabouts (address, local phone, GPS...) updated in the eventuality that I’ve won a “Publishing Clearinghouse Sweepstakes”.
(23) Accept all Cookies. Especially if they are Macadamian…………
(38) Less Butter Chicken. More Butterscotch Chicken.
(42) Mainly at the cottage, better understand is it: “Cut twice and measure once” or “Measu…………..”
(57) Hum “Blue Bayou” more.
(71) Stop randomly blurting out: “It’s hot like a Microwave”. Doesn’t make sense.
(83) Save all my resolutions in “Esperanto” for next year.
(89) On my next self guided…..




One of the great things about having a shitty grasp of the Spanish language is ordering what you think is three, and getting...........
THIRTEEN CHURROS!!!!!
.......in your face "Google Translate".


One of the dangers of ordering (pointing) .."I'll have what the person before me had".. not knowing. Corn on the cob with parmesan. One man jury still out..

Tamales for Kate.



Our Three Amigos.

It's a new year and we're moving to some new digs.
If you like the look of ivy growing up walls,
(and I'm not talking about interior walls)
you won't want to miss the next post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment