YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 10 January 2023

DOUGLAS, ARIZONA. ................USA..........BUT NOT FOR LONG;


Out of the Greenway Manor and we are on the run. 
A nice downhill run of forty K`s to Douglas, Arizona for a quick overnight and then to start our next year in Mexico. 

Sweet dreams are made of this..............
Downhill with a tailwind!!!






"It is the night
My body's weak
I'm on the run
No time to sleep
I've got to ride
Ride like the wind
To be free again

And I've got such a (not) long way to go (such a (not)long way to go)
To make it to the border of Mexico
So I'll ride like the wind
Ride like the wind

Christopher Cross


Our modest economy room just increased by a one star rating after looking out the window to a rather, unusual for us, unfriendly evening.

Better days mañana!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment