YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 20 March 2023

NORDIC VALLEY SKI RESORT, UTAH. USA


I’ve been writing that I have been targeting smaller resorts and here’s one. With one high speed lift, the rest are all fixed gripped chairs catering to beginners and lots of family fun. I’ll find smaller Utah hills are plenty big for a sunny four hours of sliding around.



Told the guys on the chair that I can never get 
TOO much white and blue in a photo,
but could use a little Snow Patrol red.

It might be small by Utah standards but if its good enough for the Austrian Alpine Ski team to use a a training base for the 2002 Olympics, it's good enough............
(they did go on to win numerous medals)

I can rarely remember being anywhere where I look and there's snow as far as I can see.


Any resort where the name of the main lodge is:

THE BARN,

I`m in!



Lift line.


Hot dog tailgate party.


Kate is down the valley enjoying some snowshoeing.
(enjoying as much as the avalanche danger allows. Crazy amount of snow!!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment