YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 15 June 2012

THE ISLANDER: PEBBLES, TINY PEPPLES


Before I get ready to remove the last room, and before I was able to demolish any of the other rooms, I had to remove the stones that topped and finished the asphalt flat roof. What was not melted and molded into the tar, I screened and bagged what I could. Without fusing over every piece, I still ended up with over fifty bags, each probably in excess of twenty kilograms. It only ads to my wondering of the work involved in getting the building materials here and in place.
I am thinking of possibly using these stones in some sort of drain bed for our future grey water.
If not, I am thinking of replicating famous Pebble Beach.





Thanks to Margaux and Elwood, I had these great feed bags.


This building was not going to blow away, regardless of how much Mother Georgian Bay huffed and puffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment