YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 24 June 2012

PAUL AND JOHN NEMY - LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!


Just got some pictures back from my birthday party.
L-R
Rusty Kruty(went on to successful real estate career in St. Catharines), Frank Masotti(was salesman for Ferrell(Fonthill) Building Supplies), my Bro, also known as "The Helmeted One", Ryan(
WHAT!) Shrier (son of Adam & Teresa, Hospital Computer Technician in GTA), me, and the big guy(???. I would write something silly but he might know me and he's probably still bigger than I am.)
Rosemary Culos. Rosemary's dad started Fonthill Concrete, which originally operated beside Fonthill Lumber.
L-R
????, Rosemary C., ???, Betty Kruty. Rusty Kruty Sr. was Dad's business associate.
Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola? No cola for my bro. 
The party gets formal. 

Betty Kruty
No we're not! Our shorts aren't matching.
The Culos' were are neighbours, the few that we had as there was not much in this rural part of Fonthill at the time.

Hum!
All these pictures were taken at our first home. It still stands today and serves as All Stars Eatery on Hwy. 20, in Fonthill (across from McDonald's*). Anyone can go hoist a pint and have some tapas in my old bedroom.

* There are over 33,000 McDonald's around the world in 118 countries.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul! We were in the same class at Fonthill Public School. I have all my old class pictures! My mom and dad still live in Fonthill (at Lookout Ridge.) I remember the Kruty family too. I've been looking at my old photos and wondering what everyone is doing. Take care!
    Marjorie Rooke (Flohr)

    ReplyDelete