YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 3 June 2013

BAYFIELD INLET - BAYFIELD IRONWORKERS UNION ONE

JUNE 2, 2013


 With a metal chop-saw, starting to cut the steel sub-floor trusses.

The area that I'm working on now will become the lower part of the two storey section.
 The feeding zone. 
Views to the back of viewing this image and out those windows will be out to Georgian Bay. A little like below.

 Won't be much left of the original building when done. Virtually all the floor and concrete columns will go. Want to lower new cottage as much as possible.

 Bought this unit used on Kijiji. I have to say that it works better than I can hope for. The operator needs some upper body gym time. Pumpin' real iron here!
When the mood strikes, going to take some night action shots. Could light my smoke from the sparks five feet back.

 We want to keep the existing fireplace box but unfortunately is must be lowered by a least a couple of feet. 
Here I'm trying to start pulling the unit out. If it gives me much more grief, going to take my new found toy, The IRONMASTER to it.

 Weather today. Classic Bayfield. Little cool though.

 The Gooselings.  Ryan on the left.

Today's theme, "CHOPPY"

COMING NEXT: WILL THE UNION GO ON STRIKE?

"UNITED I STAND,
DIVIDED I FALL"
ah what the hell.
all I want is a,
Peanut Buster Parfait.
(I did notice the other day that they had some sort of Peanutbutter  Blizzad that was supposedly so thick
that........)

1 comment: