YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 12 July 2015

PEDALING FOR PARKINSON'S - 2015


Welcome

and thanks for takin' a mashed up look at Friday and Saturday's rides.

A very organized bunch.

Won't be laffin' soon.

This event has got some real
"Family Ties"
in more ways than one.

I bet the Academy Award Swag Bags don't have
"Pottery by Garnet"

David giving the good talk.

I originally attended last year just to get some K's in my legs.
As I left last year, I returned this year for the event.
Better understanding the cause and all the difficulty and good that comes from it.




Great support by so many.
This event I believe is the largest community based fund raiser for Parkinson's in all of Canada.

 Here's a trick. 
Pull out your museum piece from the basement, bring it to P for P and the good people at Trysport, right here in Parry Sound, will go all soft ass on you because you are riding for a good cause and they'll do it right.

The nice lady in the middle, like many, asked me ninety nine times if I have everything I need.
More than enough thank you.

Team Parry Sound Bike Shop.


This young man was inducted into P for P's Hall of Fame.
I think dad snuck in as well with a sympathy vote for trying to keep up with this eleven year old.

Yes mom, I'm listening to the good word and I'll do what I'm told.
Pedal for Parkinson's.

I think we are looking a three generation hug here.
The young man in the centre is one of the events top fund raisers.
I think when I was eleven I was laying coins on top of train rails and waiting for the next locomotive.
Pretty much turning money into something valueless.

Roll out.

If I ever need to plan something that I need good weather for, I'm going to look at the calender and whenever.........

This and much more did I get to know.


David made sure, like all of us, his sis was well looked after.
Well played Jackie, well played


Big thanks everyone! I'm sure riding is the easy part of organising and supporting these three days.

I probably didn't even have to stop.
Ride-Thru service.



What?

Had good legs over the two days. Ride Home??

Enjoyed yoo-yooing over the two days with the Belgium gang.
(Lost in thought that I was riding with Eddie Planckeart)

This event is like a BIG family get together, including the home cookin'.


Great job everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment