YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 26 November 2015

FOR THE LOVES OF MY LIFE and PUMPKIN PIE

Long live the pioneers
Rebels and mutineers
Go forth and have no fear
Come close and lend an ear


This year by statute I have two official days to give thanks.
Two days that remind me that I do, should, think and perhaps dream of gratitude everyday.
Thanks for having a travelling partner in life.
Thanks for an appreciate and giving family.
Thankful for a family of spirit and adventure and cause.
Thanks for friends that give.
Thanks for a past that guides my future.
Thankful for the privilege and opportunity of good health.
Thanks so I may continue to cultivate and be a consumer of the good in this world.
Thanks for the opportunity to be elevated to mountains of high power.
Thankful from the rewards of daily challenges.
May I continue to practice at being happy so have some to thankfully share. 
So tonight, tomorrow and the next day I will try to happily
give thanks.


Editor's note: With regret, going over niagara paul's will be closed for the remainder of the day so as to be with family in mind, body and soul. We also are unable to validate parking for tomorrow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment