YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 10 December 2015

ST ELMO , COLORADO, USA #GHOUSTTOWN

NOW: NOVEMBER 2015
THEN: circa 1880



 We've been skirting many of these ghost towns in various locals and states of repair.
The amazing thing to me is that many have reached there prime and demise all well over one hundred years ago.



 Getting to this place catches your attention driving a nice and new truck.
Can't imagine getting and living here over a century ago. 
Actually this place was in its prime in 1880.
On top of all this we are just touching 10,000ft.
Add that we had quite the climb here,
this place had rail service!!





Ghost B&B.

BLOGGER'S NOTE: I LOVE MY NEW LAPTOP BUT I'M HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE GETTING USE TO "AUTOCORRECT' WHEN I TYPE.
I'm actually getting a little tired of this shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment