YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 21 March 2018

MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE SNOW BOWL, VERMONT, USA

I'm going to College!


LESS WILL BE BETTER

On a run of visiting some trails less craved and old ski school destinations. Not a detachable in sight. Travelling today in hope of recapturing some of yesterday's, pre-mega, mountain magic.

"go small and we won't go home"

March 16, 2018

We've come to a most unassuming hill,
Middlebury College Snow Bowl.
Been, like most places this trip, far on the edge of the alpine radar. 
Three fix grip lifts in all,
a handful of locals and myself,

taking advantage of some of the best snow I've ever skied.



"What's a hammer without the person that swings it"



Remote Control
Kate was just down the road XC sking. Again if it wasn't for a sizable accumulation of natural snow over  the past week, might of been dodging golf balls.


My kind of
March Madness.



Balancing out enough past New England boiler plate concrete with this rather interior British Columbia powder.
The result of some rather ten to fifteen degrees below mid March normal temps.



"What goes up must come down,
Spinnin' wheel got to go 'round,.....
b.s.t.

Being where I am and being where I'm from, people asked me whats up with Canadian bacon.
If suspiciously from a homeland security point, I ask:

"Whats up with Mexican bacon?"


Snow bowl indeed!











No comments:

Post a Comment