YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 4 April 2019

FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS. WILLKOMMEN

Just like the famed Texas Rangers,
riding into town.
Possibly unlike the famed Texas Rangers,
we went straight to the hamburger stand.

We'll start our last leg out of the LBJ rest stop.
Adjacent is the well maintained ranch of former president Lyndon Baines Johnson.
The facilities afforded us some insight to the complexities of the White House during some rather trying times as well as the good nature of himself and Ladybird.


With the wind and hills going our way, wine country.
A brief headwind and the not to be mention hills, whine country.

We'll forsake a scheduled detour and in turn just listen to Waylon's and Willie's  song that made this road famous.

Today's routing is little busier that we'd like,
but we are finding everyone:
SHARING THE ROAD,
thank you.

Look whats down the Dr.,
and down our road to Midland, Texas, USA.


We are diamond back.
Well done,
Well done indeed!!

I know that I am riding puncture proof Scwable Marathons,
but still glad that I left my spurs at home.
CLUB TREAD




Don't be so surprised. I told you that we went to a ................I CAN believe that I ate the whole thing.

MUCH SUCCESS.

I've found the best things in life are best shared.

Especially when its the road.

your spokes man


No comments:

Post a Comment