YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 30 August 2019

THE CROWSNEST HIGHWAY. CYCLING THE BC3. SLOW ROAD TO SALMO.

August 28, 2019
 UP and out of Trail, BC.

"And I (you) may ask (your) myself
Where is that large automobile?"
"Same as it ever was"

After a little work to get out of town, going to ride "Piano" for the forty K's to Salmo.
Need to conserve for tomorrow may be my meanest and most challenging day.

The Columbia River just entering the USA.
I'm thinking Idaho.





After two weeks on the road, this couple doing an BC interior four day loop, will only add to a total of three cycle tourists I've passed.
Had a good chat.
Nice SURLY!!!



Salmo, BC.


The oldest phone booth in the WORLD!!!

Apparently when they counted the rings of the tree,
four hundred and fifty plus years.....
Ya Da Ya Da .......



Nice quiet spot to rest up for my Kootenay Pass assault tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment