YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 24 August 2023

An Olympic Ride. “Citius, Altius, Fortius” Day Three. Sekiu to Neah Bay, Washington. USA

Today we will ride, and what a ride it is, to pretty much the most north western corner of the continental USA, Neah Bay, Washington. 
What we will find is a little treasure of a indigenous  community tucked almost secretly away. We feel special as most of the town is in spruce up mode as it gets ready for their upcoming “Madkah Days”, what appears will be a rather large annual celebration. 

To nice of a morning to get right at it.





I've been very fortunate as far as bike reliability but here I'll snap my rear derailleur cable.
Even with a lot of the images showing some nice flat roads,
I`m able to continue riding but will end up walking  some climbs coming into Neah Bay due the the gear positioning.
All good.


We have a scheduled two night stop here.
No better place to work on a fix of my bike but first I can't think on an empty stomach.

Cape Resort.

After a couple of camps,
couldn't ask for a nicer little cabin.
I get my own cozy bunk slot.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment