YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 26 May 2012

D40 DEMOLITION: ONE OF FOUR.

Gone but not forgotten: My arms hurt.

Before.

Orchestrated  destruction.

 During.
The whole construction of this building was
evident of Horst's commercial building business.
 Much styled after a'70's strip mall. The flat
   roof are layers of asphalt board, tar and stone.
More a kin to a cottage in New Jersey. 


We are not talking some pop can aluminum siding here. This is steel. (if I get it to Parry Sound, I'll get .06 cents a pound. Can't wait. Going to buy myself a Peanut Buster Parfait with the money). Perfect for a Georgian Bay tornado and those flying fish. Or are they swimming birds?

After


Our Fridge

Was very hot out. Water looked very cool. Packed up fridge to early. Even with the temps in the high 20's, I keep a fire going to burn residual material. Packing up all asphalt material for dump. Was so hot could pour the roof into pails. Very un-up-north aroma.


Preliminary plans have our eating, activity, hanging out table and sitting area here. Might try some sort of see threw floor over the water. I would like to be able to have my coffee and bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast while I look into the channel. That way if I see a fish, I can through my line in.



The portion still standing will roughly be our kitchen. To take full advantage of the view, above the eating area we plan on putting a combination crow's nest, bedroom, observatory, fire lookout, Widow's watch, Punjab family Rajbinson treehouse. (Might steal the Robinson's water system. Would love to be in bed and have a coconut shell conveyer get me a glass of water)







No comments:

Post a Comment