YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 6 May 2012

HOME WRECKER, no. Cottage demolition!

I have started the demolition and removal of the main "cottage" on our island.



The camera exposure is correct. I'm just Pantonne colour  # "Alberta Tar Sands"
The asphalt shingles and related tar products
 are the biggest pain.

Maybe a skylight would go well here.


Knock, Knock. Hey wait a minute, where the !@#$ is the door?



When I am close to complaining about the task at hand, I just look around and remind myself  of how amazing my "workplace" is. I also tell myself that if Horst, the island's previous owner and builder of this unit, can put this thing up, considering where it is, I sure as hell can bring it down. 
By the end of the day I'm ready to track some bear at night or go by canoe and sneak some midnight wi-fi from our neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment