YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 21 October 2012

PAUL NEMY, HORNBY ISLAND - BC, BIKE, BROTHER..., BYE for Now

August 31, 2012

Time has come to start heading back east. Since I left Kate, I've been on the road home, but the long way around.
This particular stretch of road sandwiched between the one that I don't remember, but took from Port Colborne in 1954 and some road that I don't want to think about, but will take me to my final rest. Means of an end and a end in itself.
It has and will still be my "Information Road". More for and from my heart than some all too fast "Information Highway".


After being away for over a month, I need to ease the trauma of going straight back to home. After a flight from Comox to Toronto, Kate and I will spend Labour Day weekend at Bayfield Inlet. Doctor's order to ease my island withdrawal.

As much as my Fuji had served me well, I shall leave it behind. Hugh is working on a replacement for my gone"True North". The island caters to bike usage.
Yes, I am going home.


On the day I went away 
 Was all I had to say 
 I want to come again and stay 

Smile, and that will mean I may 
'Cause I've seen blue skies 
Through the tears in my eyes 
And I realize I'm going home 

I'm going home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment