YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 6 March 2013

NEW ZEALAND - HEADING TO THE SOUND of MILFORD SOUND

FEBRUARY 27, 2013
WANAKA to CAMP CASCADE CREEK, FIORDLANDS NATIONAL PARK.


View Larger Map

PLEASE KEEP SLOWLY MOVING FOLKS, NOT MUCH TO LOOK AT HERE.

 Wanaka morning moon roll out.



We cross a pass and look down on one of New Zealand's most notable stops. The adventure capital of Queenstown. Today we will skirt by but have a rendezvous planned after our Milford excursion.

 I sometimes startle myself by thinking that I am sleeping while I am driving. Then I stop counting sheep.




 On route to our camp we passed through Te Anau and did a quick Glow Worm Tour. It was quite fun.
To my surprise the cave was not man made. Very intriguing in some instances of TOTAL darkness except for the worms themselves. I was ,to my surprise, convinced that they were not just last years Christmas lights from some guys eaves through. 



I rushed up to the Muster Station expecting to find
the Hot Dog Buffet. Much to my disappointment
nothin. So much for having dinner with the
captain.

ON TO CAMP CASCADE CREEK


No comments:

Post a Comment