YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 9 March 2013

NEW ZEALAND, SHEEP, MERINO WOOL - THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY

...... AND HER LITTLE LAMBS.


THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF FOUR LEGGED CREATURES IN NEW ZEALAND, BUT THE ONES THEY DO HAVE, THEY GOT A LOT. STATISTIC - THERE ARE A HELL OF A LOT MORE SHEEP THAN PEOPLE. (It didn't seem like that when I was in line for ice cream one night.)

STATISTIC - THERE ARE TO MANY STATISTICS ON THE INDUSTRY. 


Baa

Bad sheep bad dream?

Everywhere that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go. To bad Mary was going to the slaughter house. (1979)

Merino today. Icebreaker tomorrow.


I once bought a wool sweater that irritated me so much that I started to brake out in huge red welts.
Then I realized it was made of STEEL WOOL when it started to rust.

I BET THE SHEEP WEREN'T THAT IMPRESSED WITH A VARIATION ON HENRY FORD'S, DISASSEMBLY LINE (1979)



Hey. Ba Ba black sheep. Why are ewe so baad?


COMING SOON - LAMB SHANK, GROUND LAMB, LAMB CUTLETS, LAMB LIVER, RACK OF .....

No comments:

Post a Comment