YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 7 September 2013

TRANS LABRADOR HIGHWAY - BACK ON THE TL AGAIN

DAY SIXTEEN
SATURDAY, AUGUST 24, 2013
HAPPY VALLEY - GOOSE BAY, LABRADOR

 After a quick transfer from the seaport back to the airport, we found the Duckling with a partially deflated tire. A speedy drive to the Speedy Glass and Tire had us patched up in no time and of to the Koop for supplies.

 Let's get this buggy loaded and get some
 "drivin' all day, my hands dusty on the wheel,
there's a voice in my head,
that keeps asking:
Was my New Year's resolution of trying more uni-tasking really working?
Is it just another broken promise?
If I can't uni-task, what the hell can I do?

I guess I better keep my eyes on the road,

and not stare blindly into the headlights of that on-coming transport.............




On a good part of the Quebec 389 and the early part of the Trans Labrador we've gone great distances between service outposts but seem to always pass the odd camp, cottage, road construction outpost....
Here we will travel close to four hundred kilometres and pass pretty much nothin' other than other travelling souls and God's green earth.
(hope that tires fixed good)





No comments:

Post a Comment