YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 12 September 2013

CAPE ONION, NEWFOUNDLAND, MOOSE - ROCKy: And now.....



Bullwinkle: Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.


DAY TWENTY
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2013













Boris: [trying to trick Rocky and Bullwinkle] I am part of one of the biggest advertising company's in the country. Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen, and Fink.
Bullwinkle: Yeah, I have heard of those first three fellows, but who is Fink?
Boris: I am Fink.
Natasha: You can say that again, dahling.







Rocky: Bullwinkle, I'm worried.
Bullwinkle: Ratings down in the show again?
Rocky: No.
Bullwinkle: That's odd.
Rocky: I'm worried because there have already been two attempts on your life.
Bullwinkle: Oh, don't worry. We will be renewed.
Rocky: I'm not talking about the Bullwinkle Show.
Bullwinkle: You had better; we could use the publicity.




No comments:

Post a Comment