YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 27 November 2014

WELLS GRAY ADVENTURES, HUT TO HUT HIKING - 6th Sense of Wells

August, 2014
Day Three

Trophy Chalet
Our third morning will see us on the move.
But before we leave we all got some business to do do.
And by the way, what we have here is the outhouse.
The stairway to composting heaven.

Here's my review of:
Tom Cruise in
"Mission Compostable"
SHITTY

Upstairs sleeping cubbies.


 Room with a view


We will all share in the daily duties.
Order of good cheer.
This morning Diane and Glenda are the washing machines.

Here the last bits that haven't been reduced, reused or recycled gets torched.


 Today we will be on our way to Discovery Cabin.

I'm hoping that crossing "Eagle" Pass will give me a renewed start on my bird spotting list.
Just recently got the bad news that I can't count birds that I've seen at a zoo, on a stamp or in my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment