YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 2 February 2016

BLACK'S BARBECUE, LOCKHART, TEXAS, USA

Getting to the end of DECEMBER, 2015

We've made it to what some people call, mainly Texans, the BBQ capital of the world.
LOCKHART, TEXAS

Like pizza, BBQ is different around the world. 
Pick your favourite.

What I've been looking forward to, unlike many regions of America, here the normally accompanying or incorporated SAUCE is absent.
(I have fallen out of favour with smothered pull pork)

Also here BEEF is king.



What it be?
EVERYTHING!!!!

I've been the school of thought that women should only be photographed eating if it be caviar and drinking if it be Champagne.
Now I will add TEXAS BBQ, SWEET TEA. 
SMILE!




I know it's just one meal, but

 I'll sware on my grave, or urn or whatever discount hospital dissecting table I'll be dumped on,
that this was some of the finest meat I've ever eaten.

We have a butcher block similar to this.
Going to try this 

 Be prepared to stand in line!!


 This young man had a stricking resemblance to the fellow who took our money.
A Black???
What # generation?
If you are, don't go to university, don't move to a hip urban city, don't go anywhere and do mankind a favour by continuing to serve the world this amazing taste of America

Here you can see, like most of the notable and worthy BBQ places,
they advertise when they open.
When do they close?
When, and some days that can be very early, they sell out!!!

OPEN  ONLY EIGHT DAYS A WEEK.
PITY

No comments:

Post a Comment