YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 1 February 2016

VICTORIA, TEXAS, USA

Finally we will be leaving the "Nature" behind and get to the real business of Texas.
Once I'm done here you can just jump twenty or so posts ahead if you are looking for:

"America the Beautiful"

and all that

"Twenty Places You Have To See Before You Die"
advertising, 

because from here on in I will just be posting all things:

"Texas and the Beautiful Beef"
and
"Twenty BBQ Places to Die At and For"

For we have wisely left behind all those nature trails and now will hit the
B.B.Q. (& then the Blues)TRAIL
(this is the kind of trail that we liked to lost on) 
-----------------------------------------------

I 've never heard of Victoria, Texas, which I like right away, but some web site said go there and make sure you get your hands and face dirty at....





Kate is intentionally out of focus in this picture because the main subject is the 
FOOD!!

 I will in posts to come explain my feelings  on how I rank TEXAS BBQ as the best in class, and it's a big class,  
and perhaps the best "American" food I've eatin'.


GOD BLESS AMERICA





No comments:

Post a Comment