YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 6 May 2017

Carl G. Washburne Memorial State Park to Oswald West State Park, Oregon, U.S.A. Nemy, HYLA AND PAUL

Is there ever an end.

Much thanks to my companions here and afar. 
You are the moons of my planet. 
Bigger than life and always on the horizon.

Thanks for joining me in progress, not perfection.
Here sweating the small and big stuff.


Thanks for the yesterdays that keep making me who I’m today.


September 26, 2016
Day 35. The end is near





Camp morning.


I wander the wilderness so the road can bring me home.

With the stories of the Oregon's weather, I account  these days to climate change.


Left coast.



Local fare for our last supper on the road.
Tomorrow Hyla and I will end our travels in Portland, Oregon. There we will meet up with my brother John and Carol.
After a couple of days of exploring the city, I'm on my way back east. Hyla will continue her travelling ways and join Carol and John on their return to BC.




Thanks girls.

For a while you belonged to your mother and father.

Now you belong to the world. 



the end of this line.
thanks for your interest and don't forget to eat, drink and shift before you have to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment